Looking for a running partner near Newark, Notts?

iugiug

6 messages
03/10/2012 at 09:29

Hi,  I typically run 3 or 4 times a week from anywhere between 3 to 8 miles at a time.  My pace is around  9.5 to 10 min per mile.  My postcode is NG23 5HL and it is about 6 miles from Newark centre.

I can run any evening (apart from Wednesdays) from 6:30pm onwards?

03/10/2012 at 10:03
Why not try to contact Newark AC or Notfast ( Newark over thirty fives). I'm sure you will be welcomed and you will fit in with that sort of pace no prblems.
03/10/2012 at 10:12

I am not looking for a club.  Thanks anyway

03/10/2012 at 11:22

LIsa - I run with NOTFAST on Tuesday evenings and really enjoy the club. They do sessions on Tuesday and Thursdays. For safety I would advise going to a club rather than meeting up with someone random from a public forum.

03/10/2012 at 11:26
I second that. Whatever your idea of a club is, it probably isn't what you think. First and formost its just friends meeting up for a run.
03/10/2012 at 14:24

yeah, I never thought going to a running club was for me, but they have been really lovely and welcoming and although I have only been going a few weeks I have noticed an amazing improvement in my running

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.