Looking for sports injury specialist

2 messages
01/11/2007 at 15:18

Hi folks,

If anyone knows of a reputable sports injury specialist, in the Alfreton area of Derbyshire, I'd appreciate the information.

The focus area is the right knee, possibly ligaments and/or tracking? I've been struggling for well over a month.  No pain as such, just presents as a returning deep ache/discomfort.  Example would be that driving is now difficult, the leg very quickly starts to feel as if it could fail. Even sitting still can be uncomfortable.  GP can find nothing that would indicate anyi surgery would be useful.  I would just like to know what the problem is and what my options are.

 Thanks for any help.

04/11/2007 at 11:16

Bumps in the hope that someone can recommend a sports doctor in this, or surrounding area.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.
Forum Jump  

RW competitions

RW Forums