Marwell 10k

3 messages
09/02/2013 at 21:37
Hi there, Anyone entering the Marwell 10k in May? I've heard there are hills, are they as steep as the ones in the Longleat 10k? Has anyone got a picture of the medals you receive for Marwell?
09/02/2013 at 22:33
I am entering this one. I have done it once, don't remember the hills being that bad but there are some! The medal I had was an orange ribbon with the zoo hand logo on it
10/02/2013 at 13:51

http://s4.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/596170/gallery/1360502942-06926.png?width=350

This is my GPS log from last year. There's only one significant hill, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Last year there was a badge instead of a medal, and also runner beans.

Don't know if I'll do it this year. I've done it twice and there are a lot of other events on in May, so I'll probably do something else.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.