Message to V-rap

Non-running subject

5 messages
23/08/2002 at 14:33
I read a really interesting obituary today in the Daily Telegraph that I thought you might be interested in, her name was Prof. Mary Pickford, a truly inspiring woman.
23/08/2002 at 15:10
Thanks, WW. My gym (how pretentious is that?!) has complimentary copies of the Daily Telegraph, so 'll snaffle one when I go to do my intervals later this afternoon.
23/08/2002 at 22:26
Full report expected please
23/08/2002 at 23:31
Full report...in summary, absolutely star doctor from the days when it was still not entirely respectable for a woman to study medicine - highly learned, dedicated, and could turn her hand to everything. And obviously practised what she preached, because she survived to her hundredth birthday.
24/08/2002 at 19:58
Cor - I can never decide if I want to live that long - I'd hate to just wither away of old age and would rather go with a big bang, although going like the Queen Mother would be more than welcome.. Question is, will I be running at 80 - or 90...

SY3

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.