Mick & Phil

1,021 to 1,040 of 1,055 messages
03/11/2005 at 12:25
Casting couch then...
03/11/2005 at 22:04
Mick are you home yet? Hope you had a lovely time.
03/11/2005 at 22:14
Hi Fan Club,

Guess What

I'm back !!!!!

I'm fired up and ready for anything,

I could run a half marathon , at a couple hours notice !!!

Phil's home tomorrow

A journalist, phoned while i was away, and she's doing an article for Take a Break magazine,

They are paying £400 , to us, one condition, we don't sell our story to anybody, until T A B is out, then we do what we want,

i told them , if they want to do anything for me,

Get hold of the EU on Human Rights, and get us in F L M,

I don't care what it causes,

Get me on television, and fast,

Get this petition going ,

Do what ever any of you feel you want to do ,

I remember how quick this wheelchair fund and thread, started, i don't see the F L M, one will be a problem

But most of all

Seriously

THANKYOU ALL OF YOU
03/11/2005 at 22:22
Mick for president!!!!!
03/11/2005 at 22:24
Mick on a serious note would you have any objections if I got in touch with the TV? I'll try GMTV, you have an amazing story to tell. The effort you put in, your day to day goings, the world of running and the running community. I'm sure they will be interested. Just goes to prove that we can cross anything people throw at us!
How was your time away? E-mail me when you get a spare 5 min mate! How is the other half of the team Phil?
WWN - Benj.
03/11/2005 at 22:26
woo hooo

mick 'n' phil for FLM !!

03/11/2005 at 22:26
Oh and noticed I have changed my picture to the Offas Orror 2005!
03/11/2005 at 22:27
Hi benj

i'll e mail you seriuosly later mate

As for Phil, well, he's the same pain in the BUM as alway's

03/11/2005 at 22:28
as has been said before Lorainne Kelly has done FLM and races for breast cancer in the past etc, so she has an interest in running to start with, that added with the amazing story of Micknphil would be great tv.

Andrew Castle also has a big interest in sports for young people (get the idea that I watch too much tv??)
03/11/2005 at 22:29
Mick I am off work this week and also part of next week so I will have time to think about what to say and how to go about things.
I don't mind as long as you are ok about it. The funds are looking good too.
03/11/2005 at 22:30
Let's just see this FLM thread,

it would be interesting, to see just how many would sign it, and what DB, would & team would do about it !!
03/11/2005 at 22:32
Ok then Mick I'll take that job on. I'll await your e-mail and draft something up for the TV and others. FLM will be yours!
03/11/2005 at 22:32
Benj

It's a great idea

Just see who can start this FLM thread , first, and how many react to it !!
03/11/2005 at 22:33
off to start the FLM thread!
03/11/2005 at 22:48
New thread started. Under Threads - FLM - MickNPhil for Flora Mara 2006.

For my next job I'll await your e-mail!
03/11/2005 at 22:55
Hi Benj

Your a real star, and thanks for what you put on it

My only question, how the hell do you circulate that everywhere now ??
03/11/2005 at 23:00
I will start e mailing a picture now to people,

And a cv of some sort

I'm very peeved that Phillip is Discriminated against

perhap's some of them would like his illness !!!

I think not !!

Or may be look after hi

I think not !!!!!!

Problem is for me,, i don't know how many marathons are left, so i have to act now, before it's too late

I don't care what it causes

I beat Social Services 3 years ago !!!!
03/11/2005 at 23:06
I can copy the names and paste them onto spare sheets of paper, that way we can add them to a paper list from race day signings.
I'm sure we can tackle it Mick. In the world of MickNPhil nothing is impossible! If we keep two different lists the forum one and the paper one from race days we could just put them togethor! Just don't forget to take the paper one with you on your race days. I'm sure they will be asking for it, you won't even have to explain what it is for!
Has anyone thought ofa new fancy running vest for you with your website address on? and other short useful info? Could have a good impact.
03/11/2005 at 23:10
I'll help any way I can Mick. All you have to do is ask. Let me know via e-mail what you would like me to put in my TV letters.
03/11/2005 at 23:11
Hang on Benj

This is too quick for me

it's all the bloody yobs you chase !!

This list etc

Take it with me

Now you have lost me Totally

1,021 to 1,040 of 1,055 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.