Moonwalk Training this weekend

4 messages
12/04/2006 at 08:58
Does any one fancy doing a long training walk this Sunday? Richmond Park, Kingston area. Looking to do 3 to 4 hours. Very happy for people to start with the group but who don't want to do so much.

Please email me.

Thanks

Pauline
12/04/2006 at 12:12
Hi Pauline,

I am doing the moonwalk too, so would love to come along - it can get boring walking on my own! I don't think I can manage that length of time yet, but would love to do about 2 hours - would that be okay?

I live in the Kingston area too, or could meet at Richmond Park?

Anyone else out there!??
12/04/2006 at 12:21
Hello Sally

Great if you can come along. 2 hours is fine. I am intending to start in Richmond Park and then head towards the towpath to make it a longer walk. You can walk for however long you prefer. We only have a few weeks to go and it would be good to get a group together for these longer walks.
Pauline

13/04/2006 at 12:54
Afternoon!

Great, I think I will aim for 2 hours, and then carry on if I feel okay. Looking forward to it, it will be good to have some company.

Sally

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.