Motivation

3 messages
22/11/2007 at 17:40

I play footy as well run and get down the gym as much as poss. Recently though, say the last 4-6 weeks ive found it really really difficult to get motivated to run and get down the gym. It just seems like such an effort, where previously i was in 'the zone' and enjoying my training, now i really want to but motivation just isnt there, dont know why though?!

22/11/2007 at 18:05
Too tired maybe ?
23/11/2007 at 08:18

Try changing your routine.  Have a break from some of your normal activities and try a different sport for a while.  Or just change your routine down the gym to include different equipment, maybe the pool if there is one, or try a class.

Are you a member of a running club?  They are great for getting you motivated and will introduce you to new running routes.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.