My Running Blog

running blog

8 messages
10/02/2013 at 21:35

Hi. I appear to be the 2nd Forrest Chump on here. I must have an amazing sense of humour like the other person. Hello to you. All of you check out my blog. It's about running and everything that fits in around running......life I guess.

Also would gladly recommend similar blogs out there in the blogisphere.

see you at: www.forrestchump.wordpress.com

Ta

10/02/2013 at 21:44

Mr Chump, what makes you think it's perfectly OK for you to join this forum and then just advertise your blog?

Why do you think anyone will be interested in your blog, when you've put nothing here about yourself, and contributed nothing at all to the forum?

10/02/2013 at 22:25
What harm does it do?
10/02/2013 at 23:04

I think Wilkie has a Google alert set up for "running blog", to make sure she doesn't miss an opportunity to remind us that she isn't interested in running blogs.

10/02/2013 at 23:58
For a blog it's a bit light on content and rather heavy on ads. Why not try saying something interesting?
11/02/2013 at 07:51
Womble wrote (see)
For a blog it's a bit light on content and rather heavy on ads. Why not try saying something interesting?

Agreed.

Also - if you're in Brussels and going for a run; forget the hotel - there's lots of great parks and places to run.

11/02/2013 at 10:56
If you want to get runners to read it you need more running specific info eg.
Your training plan, mileage etc.
You said you ran a half marathon but didn't give any indication of how long it took or how you felt.
Regarding your shoes, pick ones that will work for you not the ones that you like the look of that's a schoolboy error.
17/03/2013 at 11:49

I've just put a new post up on my Ironman Wales blog. If anyone would like to have a read it's http://chasethepotato.wordpress.com/2013/03/17/so-far-so-good-so-what/

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.