My very funny M.J jokes got cazzed super quick!!!

21 to 30 of 30 messages
11/03/2005 at 16:57
BOBBY! Men have been killed for things like that. I'm going to tell Auntie Fanny on you!
11/03/2005 at 16:58
you're assuming that male and female parrots are called cocks and hens. Bet their not!
11/03/2005 at 16:59
Go on then, what are they called? Put me out of me misery...
Auntie Fanny's surname is...
Cecil and Margaret
11/03/2005 at 17:00
well, swans are called cobs and pens.

[flicks tassel on li'l mortarboard]
that last post was for Bobby.
I dunno...ask a parrot-fancier (you'll find them in prison, under the section marked "perverts"...next door to Michael Jackson....oops.....there I go again)
11/03/2005 at 17:01
When I say I'm giving Bobby a post, I don't mean I'm...
11/03/2005 at 17:01

A lady approaches a priest and tells him, "Father, I have a problem. I have these two talking female parrots, but they only know how to say one thing."

"What do they say?" the priest inquired.

"They only know how to say, 'Hi, we're prostitutes. Do you want to have some fun?"

"That's terrible!" the priest exclaimed, "but I have a solution to your problem. Bring your two female parrots over to my house and I will put them with my two male parrots who I taught to pray and read the bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase and your female parrots will learn to praise and worship."

"Thank you!" the woman responded.

So the next day, the lady brings her female parrots to the priest's house. The priest's two male parrots are holding rosary beads and praying in their cage. The lady puts her female parrots in with the male parrots and the female parrots say, "Hi, we are prostitutes. Do you want to have some fun?"

One male parrot looks over at the other male parrot and exclaims, "Put the bibles away. Our prayers have been answered!"

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 30 of 30 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.