Nearly a dog bite tonight

4 messages
29/11/2012 at 19:23
Just wondering what people's thoughts are on this. Only recently moved to this area and started running again. Anyway just as I was only about a minute into warming up tonight I very much nearly got attacked by a rather large dog which came out his owners house. Dog came up to my waist height and looked very intent on ended my running plans for some time. I was lucky that I didn't panic and just walked slowly away until the owner got to it. Not an apology or anything. Just wondered what everyone else would do, report it? Leave it be?
29/11/2012 at 20:32

Oh my goodness, I would have been terrified and fuming at the owner! I would also be very tempted to report it to the Police! Imagine if that had been a small child passing, they would not have reacted in the same way I am quite sure!

Hope you aren't too shook up 

29/11/2012 at 22:54
I,ve calmed down now lol. Think I'm more fed up it messed up my run lol
30/11/2012 at 12:02

I can totally understand that! 

Glad you have calmed down, maybe run on the otherside next time passed there!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.