New Identity

21 to 29 of 29 messages
07/08/2002 at 09:15
Hi Nessie!
Where'd you get that lovely piccie of yourself? Any idea where to find a nice fleecy lamb?!
BK
07/08/2002 at 09:20
Hi Lamb, if you're not in a hurry I'll find you one and crop it to the correct size. I've sent one for V-rap but its not in evidence yet. If anyone is having trouble resizing give me a shout
07/08/2002 at 10:28
Lamb,

Do a search on "Clipart" and there are thousands to choose from. Saw lots of lambs, I'm sure you'll find one to suit.
07/08/2002 at 10:56
Hi Blueknees! That'd be great, thanks! Meanwhile will have scout around for some suitable clipart!
07/08/2002 at 11:19
Had a look, what a nightmare all those clipart sites!! Any help, Blueknees, very much appreciated!
BK
07/08/2002 at 11:57
Hi Lamb, have sent you an e-mail so you can e-mail me back with your picture. Give me a shout if you can't find one and I'll see what I can find

Would be nice Sean/Jeremy if your e-mail facility allowed attachments
BK
08/08/2002 at 12:53
Nessie, while searching for something else I found another couple of pictures you might find useful. Send me an e-mail if you're inerested and I'll send them back. (We have to do it this way because the e-mail on this site doesn't allow attachments)
08/08/2002 at 14:53
I'm really glad I caught your post Nessie or I'd have started wondering in about a week whether you'd been swept away in the torrential rain you've been having up there :D (come back emoticoms, all is forgiven)

08/08/2002 at 16:51
Yes, it has been a bit damp up here, DD. I may not get a suntan this year, but rust is a similar colour!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 29 of 29 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.