New to Running

Looking for a running partner

4 messages
25/03/2004 at 15:53
Hi, I am new to running, well I say new used to do alot when I was younger. I need to get fit and running is hte cheapest and best way to do it, anyone out there in the leicester area want to team up and start together.I am very unfit so will be slow starting. Get in touch if your intrested.
25/03/2004 at 15:56
What about Sinclair, Dickov, and Gillespie - they're in Leicester and surely they could do with the extra training.
25/03/2004 at 15:59
Hi they could but there a bit out of my league. I'm a Wolves supporter any way I dont think they would run with me in my orange top.
22/04/2009 at 23:04

Hi Salty,

I am very new to running, very unfit , but totally motivated, live just outside the city centre, are you still looking for someone to run with?

PS. I am super super slow.....walk run kinda thing, very early days yet.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.