New Website

4 messages
12/01/2003 at 14:24
Hi Everyone,
I've just started running, yet again. I have produced a new website in order for people to keep track of my progree throughout the year, if they so please. I started one last year but had to give up due to other commitments, but I am back at last and ready to ROLL - lietrally!! Anyway, take a look at my site http://www.shit2fit.com and send me your thoughts.
Many Regards
Jon
12/01/2003 at 14:31
Shit2Fit

FANTASTIC web site.

Have stuck it in my favourite and will keep an eye on your progress.

good luck with getting from shit to fit.
The Evil Pixie    pirate
12/01/2003 at 14:38
better than mine!
Maybe you will inspire me to do something more with my site!
One idea .... find a target race to track to and get sponsorship too .... :-)

Mine is currently linked into the Diabetes UK colours as I am running the Reading Half for them - my first half and boy will I be slow!

Also Running Commentarty has a site!
The Evil Pixie    pirate
12/01/2003 at 15:45
BTW - wellcome too!

Oh and if you need some motivation why don't you join me and the rest of the rounded runners (and a couple of honoury skinny ones!) over in the Fat Club on Health and Injury!
Oh and you are braver than me ... I can't even admit my weight to myself!
New avide reader joining up!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.