New Years Resulutions

11 messages
09/01/2003 at 15:00
Good tips on your article but please be sympathetic to those of us who work with demanding people all week. I am a doctor who also has responsibility for training. I talk with people all week and I can't wait to get out running on my own to have a little peace and quiet.
09/01/2003 at 15:15
Yeah lay off the poor guy! (who ever you are) If he wants to run alone then thats jolly well up to him!
09/01/2003 at 15:25
(BBB, you get his bag)

Martin, old love, how are you?

Come and have a seat.

Fancy a coffee?

Who exactly are you, er, talking to?

Just asking.

I'm Chimp by the way if you ever fancy a chat, or not as the case may be.
09/01/2003 at 15:28
You guys make me laugh - he's replying to the article you nutters!
09/01/2003 at 15:38
Thats as maybe Cath, but I cant help feeling that he's wandered into the froums in error.

This being the case, who better to welcome him than two of the more sensible, mature forumites aka BBB and yours truly.
09/01/2003 at 15:46
LMAO!! Okay Chimp, if you say so.

Pssst! Martin... run away. Quick!
09/01/2003 at 19:23
Cath...if a strange man in a sarong asked me to come and have a chat and a coffee I think I'd run away. However as its chimp I'd certainly consider the offer then........run away quickly!
10/01/2003 at 08:26
This was in response to an article, please see top of thread....If one clicks on the article link, a new thread is started. RW is ALWAYS banging on about, "Get a runninmg partner." "Get a running partner." I don't want a ****** running partnet!
10/01/2003 at 09:05
I don't want a partnet either....

sorry. I'm like that.
10/01/2003 at 09:08
feel guilty now...Martin comes along for support and I take the ... rise... sorry mate. running partner not mandatory. Run mostly alone, but very so often the right partner can inspire you to greater things.

10/01/2003 at 09:41
Well if you ever change your mind Martin...............

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
11 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.