Niagara Falls Half 2008

advice please!

1 message
28/01/2008 at 17:50

I am running my 1st half marathon in silverstone in march & am pretty confident with my training for that, im a relatively new runner (started end november) & at the moment doing about 10min miles on my own training

Am really thinking about entering the Niagara falls half in October with a friend who hasnt even started running yet.... then entering a marathon in nov/dec time (maybe benidorm or majorca) on my own

my question is firstly am i mad to even think about a marathon with the limited experience i have?  i will hopefully have 2 halfs under my belt by then & have no problem putting in the time & effort to train for the big one!!

also has anyone ever travelled with the company 'running crazy' for thier overseas running package?

thanks for any responses!!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.