Nike runningvan

Nike running van

6 messages
24/02/2009 at 10:58

Does anyone know how you get the NIKE running van to attend an event, I have seen it at a few races and would like them to come to a club session

THis is the one where you can try shoes etc

Thanks

24/02/2009 at 11:45
bounce
24/02/2009 at 11:48
Does it have to be Nike? I believe Adidas do something similar - van equipped with gait analysis/different shoes that sort of thing. I can e mail you the details if it's of interest?
24/02/2009 at 12:33
Yes please
24/02/2009 at 12:56
If my memory serves me correctly, a chap who occasionally appears on this forum works or has worked in the Nike van. He goes under the name "sensible". Might be worth trying to contact him.
24/02/2009 at 16:30
Where I've seen the Nike van there have been people from the local official Nike running shop there helping so maybe if you find your local stockist and ask them they might be able to help.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.