Nike Vaporfly Running shoes

From Dorunning.com

1 message
07/03/2008 at 17:33

This is probably the wrong total thread for this but here goes. I had a brochure for dorunning.com fall out of my latest runnersworld magazine that landed on my dooor step recently. i looked through it and had a look at their colourful website, which i add is very well done and easy to look around. Anyway i decided to treat myself to a pair of Nike Vaporfly running shoes from their website, review coming up in a minute. I thought they would take ages to arrive, anyway i got an e-mail the day after thanking me for the order then another one to say they had been sent and would arrive in the next 48 hours, which they did. you also get a free tee shirt with every pair of shoes you buy, it's a shame they have their sizes mixed up their xtra large in more like a small medium, and why isn't theur xx large available so i am going to have to loose another three stone to fit into the tee shirt. please do running can you sort out your cloth sizes as this puts me off ordering clothes from you as i am unsure if xx large will fit me, will it be a small x large for istance if i order xx large.

Nike Vaporfly, very light and very comfortable, well coushioned, i tired them out at the gym on the treadmil, if you pick up to much of a speed above 9.5 and 10.0 on a standard treadmill you tend to slightly slip now and again, not often though and this may have been the treadmill, but ideal shoe for the slogger, slow runner/ jogger like myself wouldn't wear them on a cold frosty morning or though i havent worn them on an outdoor run yet, they are clearly a fair weather shoe. well worth the 20 quid though.

The only issue i have with dorunning.com is if their teeshirt is medium it should say it on the label rather than x large so i wont be ordering any clothing from them until this is sorted, the tee shirt was free so couldnt moan. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.