Nutritional drinks

3 messages
21/10/2002 at 09:28
OK,
I'm getting back into some hard training and have been out of the whole running 'scene' for quite a while. I used to use High 5 as part of my running routine, I'm guessing now there are a good few more drinks out there, does anyone have any good recommendations? I don't think I need isotonic, more like carbo drinks or muscle recovery drinks....

Any advice is greatfuly recieved.

Alan
22/10/2002 at 21:28
Alan

I've just been running about 10weeks and since i've started running 1hr plus i've found lucozade sport really good.
Also on the longer runs i've eaten a high energy bar b4 the start with L Sport along the way. The only time i broke this habit i felt as though i had no energy.
Don't know if its in the mind or not but does appear to work.

Good Luck
JohnB
Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
22/10/2002 at 21:44
Hi Alan - John and I use Accelerade before and during exercise, Endurox R4 after, and for feeding after heavy endurance, Met-RX liquid food supplement.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.