Online Diet and Fitness plans

For a course i'm doing...any help appreciated

3 messages
15/07/2010 at 13:20

Hi, I wondered if anyone could help.......

I'm doing a Human Physiology Diploma course & as part of the final assessment I have to monitor a persons health for 1 month, & they need to keep a food and exercise diary. After this period I then produce a health and fitness plan for the participant.

My 'guinea pig' is training for a triathlon in the autumn, & although they do run as part of their schedule, they are fairly new to running.

I was going to knock something up in Excel, so they could do this online and on paper, however if anyone can recommend any online diet / training plans already out there I would be very grateful. Just need some ideas & templates.

I did have a copy of Anita Bean's book, which contained good diet plans, but loaned it to my mum who lives 200 miles away from me.

Thanks!!

15/07/2010 at 13:28

Have a look here

Not quite sure if it's the sort of thing you're looking for, but you can use it to track nutrient intake if nothing else.

15/07/2010 at 13:29

Hi LTS,

I don't know if this is what you had in mind but there are some good online training programmes designed by Martin Yelling along with nutritional plans. This might give you an idea of the structure and they include nutritional / hydration information as well which will be very helpful.

Click for the Training and nutritional plans.

Edited: 15/07/2010 at 13:30

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.