Organising a run.

5 messages
26/10/2011 at 22:26

Hi

I know this is a bit cheeky but my friend is thinking of organising a Charity run for me.I raise money in Memory of my Son. He is thinkinsg of doing a 1 mile jog just around the local area so nothing on a big scale.

Does anyone know where he can get advice on how to set a run up or maybe any hints and tips ta.

GTC
26/10/2011 at 23:50
Maybe start on England athletics website, google it, or contact your nearest running club as they will prob have an official with race organisation experience. Good luck.
GTC
27/10/2011 at 07:57
Thanks GTC. I never thought about my local club.Daft really as Im sure they would help out too.
cougie    pirate
27/10/2011 at 11:22
I thought I saw someone asking the same question just a few days ago too ? Have a scout round the forums if you have the time ?
27/10/2011 at 21:57

Thanks Cougie I will take a look.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.