Pancake recipe wanted!

3 messages
28/04/2008 at 16:47
Ages ago there was a recipe in Runners World for pancakes with banana and strawberries.  I tore it out and used it a few times and it was great.  Unfortunately, we moved house and now I can't find it.  I am a rubbish cook and haven't managed to make them since.  I've tried a search on the website but to no avail.  Does anyone have the recipe that they could forward to me?  I would be forever grateful!  Thanks.
28/04/2008 at 17:38

How about

American Pancakes
Prep and cook time: Up to 30 mins
Serves: Makes 4 pancakes
Ingredients: 2 eggs
2 cups of flour
1 1/2 cups of milk
4 tbsps butter or margarine or shortening
2 tablespoons of sugar
6 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt

Method: Beat egg until fluffy; beat in remaining ingredients just until smooth. Grease and heat frying pan.
Throughly clean items to be placed in pancakes. Spoon pancake batter into pan and place item in individual pancakes, until all items are used. Serve at least one pancake with an item to each family member.

And use bananas and strawberries where it says 'items'?

This was from http://www.pancake.co.uk/pancake_recipe.html

Colin

28/04/2008 at 21:24
I just use ....

4oz Plain Flour
1 egg
pinch salt
2oz milk

or multiples thereof
Edited: 28/04/2008 at 21:26

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.