Paris Marathon 2015

Paris Marathon 2015 info required

21 to 33 of 33 messages
25/04/2014 at 17:33

hi has anybody done paris marathon before could recommend any hotels near start/finish area ???

25/04/2014 at 17:51
We found an apartment last year Booked thro Owners Direct
25/04/2014 at 18:06

thanks dave you got any contact details please ??

25/04/2014 at 18:13
Owners direct. It's a web site.... We had 4 nights last year in a great apartment
25/04/2014 at 18:16

thanks for that dave its very much appreciated mate

25/04/2014 at 19:11

Hi Kevin - there's still plenty of chat happening on the Paris 2014 thread, including some discussion of accommodation options (basically, near the Arc de Triomphe is easiest, but further out is cheaper). Come over and say hello.

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/events/paris-marathon-2014/257261-490.html

02/05/2014 at 19:15

Sorry if this question has been asked in previous posts I am from the US and have been accepted in the 2015 Paris Marathon I have just paid my fee My question is that I registered using my middle name since I never use my first When they ask for your ID which will be my passport will they give me a hard time? My passport does show my middle name Also regarding the medical certificate, should I put the name I used to registered or my name as it appears on my passport? Thank you so much for your help

30/05/2014 at 18:59

I would just use your full name from now on. Medical certificate etc. Its a minor detail but I wouldnt make it worse. Dont panic !

Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
30/05/2014 at 20:26

Ibis Hotel, Eiffel Tower. Cheap and cheerful but you only need a bed and a shower!

02/06/2014 at 20:34
Hi guys,
Does anyone know if you didn't pre-register if it's still possible to get a place for next year? Eyeing up this or Rome for next year, just want to make sure I haven't missed the boat before making any decisions. Whenever I'd looked at it before it had been enter when you like. I know someone said it will be that in September but can't see anywhere confirming that?
Appreciate any feedback
Cheers
Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
04/06/2014 at 19:04

I'd go for Rome, I didn't like the Paris marathon, but then that's only my opinion.

05/06/2014 at 14:27
GMellish wrote (see)
Hi guys,
Does anyone know if you didn't pre-register if it's still possible to get a place for next year? Eyeing up this or Rome for next year, just want to make sure I haven't missed the boat before making any decisions. Whenever I'd looked at it before it had been enter when you like. I know someone said it will be that in September but can't see anywhere confirming that?
Appreciate any feedback
Cheers

Unlike Bionic I'd recommend Paris, as I think it's a brilliant event. Regular entries will open on September 9th.

http://www.schneiderelectricparismarathon.com/marathon/2014/us/r2_details_tarifs.html

It's probably best to create your ASO account prior to that to save any messing around on the day. You'll find any info you need about this event in the Paris thread in the Events section of the forum.

27/08/2014 at 22:18

Hi there, I have a place, and this is my first marathon. I''m a relative newbie (run for 18 months, done two half marathons), and I'm beginning to get excited. Sounds like a fab race. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 33 of 33 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.