Peckham 10K

21 to 28 of 28 messages
09/05/2012 at 11:14

Hello All,

Apologies for the difficulties at registration we had issues with the names from runners world. Due to this the results are taking longer than usual, they will be posted today on the website www.mccpromotions.com . The results will be listed with runners numbers if you can not remember your number then please email through to smukdesign@gmail.com with your query and we will endeavour to help.

Sorry for the delay again and thank you very much for your patience

MCC

09/05/2012 at 12:03

Thank you for the clarification Mark.

09/05/2012 at 14:01

Close but no cigar. I just went on the site clicked on the Peckham Results link & it's not working (tried several browsers)

09/05/2012 at 14:05

I couldn't find a link at all.

09/05/2012 at 14:12

I take that back, after several attempts & now using Firefox, it's working

09/05/2012 at 14:15
Gavin Finlay 2 wrote (see)

I couldn't find a link at all.

This worked for me eventually, but as I say only in Firefox not IE or Chrome

http://www.mccpromotions.com/MCCpromotions/Results___Event_News/Entries/2012/5/9_Peckham_10k_Fun_Run.html

09/05/2012 at 20:29

Thanks for sorting out the results - I forgot my watch on the day so am really chuffed to get my time (finally!). It's a local run for me, so the organisational mishap won't put me off for next year.

03/05/2014 at 16:16

This was my first proper 10km and I really enjoyed it. The lack of immediate time feedback didn't bother me so much as I was using an app on my phone but I can see why it would bother some runners. 

My main complaint was the terrible "bag storage" which was just leaving them all in an unstaffed pile. Nobody was tagging them with people's bib numbers or anything so you just had to rely on nobody picking yours up. it made people head straight to get them once they'd finished instead of waiting to cheer on remaining runners, which was a shame. 

Edited: 03/05/2014 at 16:17

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 28 of 28 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.