Piccie problems

4 messages
21/08/2002 at 16:40
As I dont have a scanner or a digie camera, therefor no photo, I found one on the net of The Daisy Duke. (much nicer than me). I cant get it to upload, something to do with a certain kind of file, and it is probably the wrong size. I have been all through my PC and cant find any way of altering this. OK the big PLEASE is .. is there anyone who could sort this for me ?
Cheers
21/08/2002 at 17:06
DD, this is what I did. I did a google search for Paint Shop Pro, and then downloaded a demo (free) version of the latest edition. I then saved my picture onto my computer, then opened it in Paint Shop Pro. I adjusted the size to RW's requirements, and then voila! Uploading it was no longer a problem.

BK
22/08/2002 at 08:40
Failing that e-mail me and I'll what I can do. I've done a few now

Mike
BK
23/08/2002 at 08:15
Hopefully picture is on its way

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.