Morning all
6.4m run followed by rocket and smoked salmon brekkie
10/04/2013 at 10:45
Fair play jase your always on the ball mate lol
10/04/2013 at 10:48

Morning,

NR - hope massage went well?

JD - you will look like a fish soon!

Griff - how are your legs recovering - I hope any soreness has gone. What's your next goal/race?

Going to run home from work today - 100% in to that damn North Easterly wind

Weather's meant to warm up next week - 17 degrees forecast for London. 4 days to go until Turkey...thunderstorms forecast for our first full day there!

Have a good one all.

10/04/2013 at 11:25
LTS my feet are still in bits,haven't had a run since the marathon , I think I,ll do another marathon around October but don't know which one yet
10/04/2013 at 11:29
Griff- Chester is a great race- first week in October. Done it for last 2 years
10/04/2013 at 11:30
LTS- enjoy the holiday! Going to get a Parkrun in before you leave?
10/04/2013 at 13:30

JD - thanks! Enjoy I will  No time for the 5k this Sat unfortunately - we've got a lot to do visiting relatives for birthdays, and my long run will be Friday.

My ITB band is starting to niggle again in the hip region, so I think 3 days rest at the start of the hols may be on the cards.

Griff - hope feet get better soon. Where are you based? Just asking because if you wanted to try a half before Chester, PT harriers have a half marathon on 1st Sept - think guests are weclome.

MM61, MM - how are you both?

10/04/2013 at 14:41

LTS all good down here in Carmarthen,enjoying my tapering,nice not to have to do a long run this weekend,going to the park run in a car and coming back in a car !!! Hope you have a fab holiday and get some much needed warm sunshine.. looking forward to our little holiday in May too.

10/04/2013 at 15:46
Thanks JD Chester sounds like it could be my second then mate LTS I live 10 minutes from port Talbot the harriers base
Thanks guys
10/04/2013 at 20:59

Evening all

Take it easy LTS. Get a massage if need be.

MM - London will soon be here and sounds like it will be  a good one for you.

GN - no need to run for a while.  Chester sounds good or there's always Snowdonia

JD - training sounds good.

Ran this morning before work and this evening.  Mackerel, new potatoes and salad.  Melon and honey

10/04/2013 at 21:14
NR Snowdonia is full i was going to do it,????
11/04/2013 at 07:10

Morning all

GN - if I hear of anyone dropping out of Snowdon marathon, I will let you know. Its a great event and always fills up quickly.

11/04/2013 at 08:12

Morning. Rain here - hope it dos the soil some good. Our garden is looking very dry.

Griff - would it be worth emailing the Snowdon organisers & saying you would be interested? There may be a proper process if someone drops out. I had to last year.

If you are near PT club you should definitely come along and join in a couple of sessions - guests are invited to compete in some of their club champs races, so long as they know in advance.

MM - enjoy taper.

NR - thanks. Pleased to hear you running well again.

Yesterday got a 'cr4p run' award - tried to run the 8 miles home after work, struggled into the NE winds,...stopped 3 times and got heckled by a load of youths at the point I was crawling up the hill home. I got home had a bath and did nothing for the rest of the evening!

Have a great day all.

11/04/2013 at 13:08

LTS- we all have those runs

9m for me today, including my last track session pre VLM After a wind-free morning, it was, needless to say, gusting away by the time I hit the track. This, along with the ambitious pace, soon took its toll- like running through treacle down the home straight! lol! 9m total with 3x1m off 3min recoveries- splits for the miles tell the sorry story: 5.30, 5.39, 5.49. Still, not too shabby- think I should have carbed last night though- forgot my sweet potato! Running intervals fuelled by salmon and rocket not recommended

11/04/2013 at 15:53
Mackerel and rocket followed by 2 bananas for lunch before session with the medicine ball. Abs feeling tight now- ouch!
11/04/2013 at 16:44

AFTERNOON ALL

NR wish it was mind over matter then it wouldn't hurt so much

LTS have a great holls what part of turkey you going to

GN take all the rest you need 4 other marathons to consider in october,loch ness done it twice bus to start then run back to inverness ,dublin done it twice,abingdon done it 3 times,beachy head all of road 27 miles of hills

hereford 5k last night was supposed to be flat 1st mile all up hill some flat coarse

chicken fajhitas

11/04/2013 at 16:53
MM61- didn't realise it was last night! Thought they were old photos on FB! Well done! What time did you get?
11/04/2013 at 16:54
Abingdon sold out- otherwise I would be doing it! I always miss the entries for that one!
11/04/2013 at 16:58

20.12,as i logged on fetch they say the 10k and half is flat too they having a laugh

11/04/2013 at 16:59
Undulating, mate
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.