Prodirect running website

http://www.prodirectrunning.com

12 messages
06/12/2010 at 13:12

Hi all,

Has anyone bought anything off this website before? I placed an order on Friday but got a strange email confirmation alerting me that my bank details don't match my address (which they do). I'm now worried that it isn't a safe website and have been trying to call them but have had no answer.

Could anyone reassure me that it's okay?

Thanks

06/12/2010 at 13:20

ive used them lots, no probs.

I also had trouble getting through on one telephone number....and was on hold for ages. I think I tried a couple of other options/numbers and eventually got to speak to someone

It was the same reason as for you - and in the end it turned out they have mixed up dispatch/invoice address.

06/12/2010 at 13:22
ah cool, thank you!
06/12/2010 at 15:01
Used them before but ALWAYS get this issue - think its just a glitch in the site, if you call them they'll sort it for you, no issues with security though.
06/12/2010 at 23:23
I've used them loads and found them to be very reliable.
08/12/2010 at 11:23
Tried calling several times, but no answer. Not had a confirmation email even though I've emailed them several times as well. I really needed the items before this Saturday, so I want to cancel my order now!
08/12/2010 at 14:56
Always been good when i've used them.
08/12/2010 at 15:01
got through in the end, and they are sending my items special tomorrow. I don't thnk they would have sent my items though if I hadn't called them. They only put my order through when I called, whats the point of having a website.
09/12/2010 at 12:54
I've used them a couple of times (like the Do Running hoodies). The items have always turned up but there usually is some problem with the addresses. Invoice/shipping gets mixed up.
18/12/2010 at 13:21
This thread seems to provide pretty good evidence of why there must be better choices out on the web than using this company.
19/12/2010 at 11:05

Ive ordered from Pro Direct (both PD Soccer and PD Running) on several occasions and have had a bit of a mixed service from them. The good's are always as described and top notch, but they take an age to arrive (7+ days), they seem to have a bizarre stocking system, and no-one answers the phone.

On a similar note I got a pair of DS Racer's from 'Natterjack' last week, ordered a size 9 online but they emailed me (two days later) to inform me they'd "literally just sold the last pair of size 9s the moment I'd placed my order".... or in other words they just hadnt been arsed to update the site when they flogged the last pair!

...in the end it turned out to be fine as they sent me an 8.5 (to which I agreed) and they actually fit a little better!

20/12/2010 at 09:34
I won't be using them again.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
12 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.