Radox Muscle Soak Bath Salts

4 messages
07/08/2012 at 12:18

Hey all,

I have recently upped my training to 4 times a week following a knee injury. I noticed the radox muscle soak bath salts in the shop the other day and was wondering if anyone has used them before. Are they effective at reducing aching muscles?

Cheers

Craig

07/08/2012 at 13:29
The advertising says things like muscle soak, which means nothing. They probably can't say it reduce aches in muscles because it isn't true(or at least proven). It doesn't say anything on packs of ice either but it seems to be more generally excepted that ice baths are better for muscle recovery.
07/08/2012 at 14:23
Cake wrote (see)

They do help but the normal bubble bath will help as well just need a good book warm bath and a large glass of wine with it.

Gets my vote!

07/08/2012 at 15:46

Jump into a bath of cold water.and sit for about five minutes.

have a quick hot shower .

rinse off with cold shower.

Don't believe that there is such a thing as a "muscle soak" if anything it is probably an 'aromatherapy' type effect.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.