Reasons why you should vote for me!

21 to 26 of 26 messages
06/12/2011 at 22:30
Johnny Sleighs wrote (see)
I will also take me teef out if you ask nicely.

And I deplore the use of Sony walkmans in races.

Vote me - you kno it makes sense

any kind of walking in a running race is to be fround upon.
07/12/2011 at 11:24

Who WONT i be voting for?

Anyone who starts loads of begging threads.....(see yesterday)

Anyone who seemingly cannot string a coherent sentence together....(see today)

07/12/2011 at 11:30
I did a wee, quiet begging thread, only because of enthusiasm & being desperate to do this thing! Am I blacklisted Nick? Hope you'll sympathise with us all, scrapping for votes. It's pretty weird, I tell you! But worth it I hope
07/12/2011 at 12:47

Gemma - starting one thread is fine - it is when you start half a dozen that p1sses me (and probably some others too) off.

Obviously you have to pimp yourself, but the best way to get the votes is to be involved in the forums - life might not be a popularity contest, but the RW-SS is.

07/12/2011 at 12:56
Flat Foo.ted wrote (see)
Whats a marathon?

Used to be a bar of nougatty-peanutty stuff with a bit of toffee, covered in milk chocolate.  Unfortunately, that meaning is now sadly defunct.

Just checked the dictionary, can't see any other definition for "marathon", so guess the word will just go the same way as "penny-farthing", "Christine Bleakley" and drop out of use.

07/12/2011 at 13:17
I only started one, so I might be off the hook

I love these forums- they did so much for me in my 2012 marathon prep so to be honest, I'm just glad to have a push to come back on here

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.