Recent returner

2 messages
20/09/2002 at 22:45
What is the route, please, and is it OK to turn up on the day? I've run half-marathons in the past but have only just got into running again. Might I be embarassed by the pace of this one?
21/09/2002 at 20:07
I have run this one a few times, but not for a year or so. I think the route is from Allders, up Leeds and Bradford Road, down the hill through Rodley, Up the ring road to Horsforth (A tough climb) then a gentle descent along Abbey road to the finish in the grounds of Kirkstall Abbey. As you can see its quite a tough course with two major hills to go up, so you won't see any really quick times.

I'm sure you can enter on the day, I intend to, I guess entries will be taken at the Leisure Centre.

Good luck - hope you try it.

James

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.