Robin Hood Photots

Have you had yours?

4 messages
12/10/2002 at 11:57
Did anyone else get their photos from the Robin Hood in the post today? Perhaps viewing them with a hangover wasn't a good idea, but I really need to do a lot more running to lose some weight!! Somehow I didn't appear as the lithe gazelle I thought I was!
12/10/2002 at 14:15
Road Runner,
got mine.

The one of me crossing the finish line is hilarious. However, the price of the pictures stopped me laughing immediately!
12/10/2002 at 14:52
Yes, I was astounded at how expensive they are. I'm definitely not keeping any of them. I can get my husband to take unflattering photos of me running any time for free!
12/10/2002 at 21:50
Mrs Bobolink got hers and she knows she does not look like that because her wedding photos and honeymoon fell race photos ( yep she did ! )two weeks previous showed her in a much more favourable light. I want to use the one from the Robin Hood to put on the mantelpiece to keep the kids away from the fire !

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.