Runners Yeah We're Different

Anyone remember the Adidas advertising campaign?

8 messages
21/08/2012 at 21:26

I just loved these adverts

http://thisisnotadvertising.wordpress.com/2012/01/11/adidas-runners-yeah-were-different-the-most-truthful-ad-campaigns/

Brilliant!I would love a few posters of these for my "gym"!

21/08/2012 at 22:32

Nasal snot blowing ?

Check

Racing public transport?

Check

Running through water?

Check

Vaseline?

Check

Stretching in public?

Check

Relieving myself in public?

Check

Running on narrow stretches of grass?

Check

Applying plasters to nipples?

Nope. Thats weird.

22/08/2012 at 10:00

Hehe, love it!

22/08/2012 at 10:11

What a great campaign! I love the naked guy by the car. I think that showing the 'ordinary' runner and what goes on is quite funny. I still get funny looks when I stretch in public or am almost caught short whilst going for a wee... but it's all part of the fun, right?

22/08/2012 at 10:17

Can't say I remember this but it's a good'un, especially the snot-rocket. 

Applying plasters to nipples?  No... not since one fell off in the early stages of a marathon.  Ouch!

22/08/2012 at 10:26

A nipple fell off! Ouch is right! LOL

22/08/2012 at 12:13

Ha! Love those, especially the muddy, naked guy by the car and stretching in public.

22/08/2012 at 16:00

I would like to see a campaign like this again, aimed at the "competent" runner. The runner where finishing is not an issue, just getting better is.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.