Running Book Of The Year

Whats your fav?

5 messages
31/12/2005 at 23:17
My personal favourite has to be ULTRA MARATHON MAN by DEAN KARNAZES.Great account of crazy,family man who took up ultra running.He tells tales of ordering Pizza in the middle of the night and getting them delivered whilst he is running to the beech!Superb
01/01/2006 at 06:15
The Perfect Distance by Pat Butcher - a superb account of the coe ovett rivalry in the 80s and beautifully written. One of the best running books I have read.

Simon
01/01/2006 at 07:30
The Perfect Distance by Pat Butcher - a superb account of the coe ovett rivalry in the 80s and beautifully written. One of the best running books I have read.

Tim ;-)
01/01/2006 at 09:50
My personal favourite has to be ULTRA MARATHON MAN by DEAN KARNAZES.Great account of crazy,family man who took up ultra running.He tells tales of ordering Pizza in the middle of the night and getting them delivered whilst he is running to the beech!Superb

Susie ;-)
01/01/2006 at 09:57
i read a fantastic book called Flanagans run by Tom McNab.The story of the first running of the trans America race.You don`t have to be a runner to enjoy this book.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.