Running buddy wanted

1 message
05/06/2014 at 19:16

Hello!

I am an aspiring actor and as such I have found myself up in central London for a month! 

I am a keen runner and have just recently started up again following a break for a few months after an injury. 

My trainer has scheduled me into run a sub 18 two mile run this evening so that is the sort of level I am on. 

I am training to represent the Bahamas, my home country in a 10k race in just over a months time. 

I am looking to buddy up with someone for the next month who is on a similar running level I am on for runs around central London. No preference to age or sex, as long as you have a good sense of humour and motivated then thats great!

My number is 07710684216, if you are interested in buddying up with me then drop me a text or give me a shout! 

I am good fun to run with!

Take care

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.