Running buggys

9 messages
02/05/2009 at 21:38

Hi

My wife and me have a 20 month old i am a keen runner  but my wife is just starting she has a place for the GN half and is struggling to train,we were sold a Baby jogger as a running buggy and after sending it back twice for repairs we have been informed the it is not for running any quicker than 4 MPH. We are looking for a proper running buggy hopefully second hand after just spending over £200 on a buggy that is of no use for us.

Please help

02/05/2009 at 22:19

We bought one, and it was practically useless. Moreover time goes so quickly he/she will be too big or active to stay in it. Spend your money on babysitters instead, far more effective.
03/05/2009 at 07:30

Not sure why you're having problems - we have this one:

baby jogger performance

It has done many miles over the last couple of years with our baby and our 5 year old. We do the 10 mile school run with it, and my wife finds it invaluable. Never had any trouble. Our 5 year old has just got too big for it, which is annoying, so now she's on the bike, but the baby goes out for up to a couple of hours a day, and loves it. ( we go faster than 4mph!)

03/05/2009 at 07:57

How do you get them to sit in it ? Mine is 21 months and it has been impossible to keep him in a buggy for about the last 3. He is far more likely to want to actually run than sit still !
03/05/2009 at 09:38
Get up enough speed and they wont dare get out.
03/05/2009 at 09:49

I've got the babyjogger performance too and its been fab, had no problems with it whatsoever

Little one is 16 months old now but is getting a tad wriggly in it so I try and get out when its near nap time and 9 times out of 10 he falls asleep in the jogger. 

03/05/2009 at 10:08
we've never had that problem - both kids find it exciting when they first get in, the 18 month year old giggles away when we start running, and then is usually asleep within 10 mins.
03/05/2009 at 18:30

I have this one.

BabyJogger II

Its the muts nuts.

04/10/2012 at 12:07

do you work for babyjogger?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.