Running Club in Barnes?

...to help keep me motivated.

4 messages
05/05/2003 at 21:14
I started running about 9 months ago to loose weight. I managed to shed the pounds very successfully - but somehow in the process managed to get hooked on this running madness.

I see plenty of other people out running along the river - but wondered whether there was a local running club in the Barnes area of southwest London?

It would be good to have some company to run with once a week to keep me motivated and to help me improve on race times.
22/12/2005 at 16:01
If you don't know already there is a running club in this area the Barnes Runners. We meet Tuesday at 7pm and Sunday morning at 945am, at the Barnes rugby club right next to the Wetland centre.

It's a great friendly club who run various distances website is www.barnesrunners.co.uk
14/09/2006 at 16:31
Or Sheen Stragglers
03/10/2012 at 21:32
Or west4harriers

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.