Running Crazy

5 messages
12/06/2011 at 12:33

Hello,

Has anyone got any 1st hand experiace of using the company Running Crazy ?, I'm thinking  about using  them for my 2011 Amsterdam Marathon trip.

Did they offer good value for money and is the hotel accomadtion they use fairly central ?

How was the social side as well as the organisation ?

Thanks

Mark

12/06/2011 at 19:06

Hi Mark

My running club and i did Benidorm with them last year and had a great time.  There are 10 of us booked in for Amsterdam this year.    

12/06/2011 at 21:38
I've not used them but a friend has used them quite a few times and speaks really highly of them
12/06/2011 at 21:43
I did Calvia marathon through them and couldn't fault the organisation
17/07/2011 at 12:03

Thanks for all the kind comments.....it makes our business worthwhile and very satisfying.

We have taken thousands of runners to many races across Europe and beyond. Exciting venues such as Amsterdam, Barcelona, Benidorm, Budapest, Calvia - Majorca, Las Vegas, Malta, Niagara Falls, Prague, Riga, Toronto, Torremolinos, and Valencia to mention just a few. Our repeat booking figures are extremely high - everyone returns happy from one of our tours! All our weekends follow a successful formula that we have followed for many years and will not compromise. We know that our trips are the best value on the market, and we look forward to welcoming runners of all abilities to join us for the best fun you can have with your running kit on!  

Thanks again for the positive feedback. Feel free to see hundreds more testimonials on our website

www.runningcrazy.co.uk

Malcolm and the 'Running Crazy' team. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.