Running Log

Things I'd Like to see...

11 messages
10/01/2003 at 09:32
Just a query. Having looked around on the web, many running sites now have free online running logs, where you can track progress, print graphs etc.

So my question is, since RW is, obviously, the best site and magazine in the UK (if not the world), why do we not have an online logging facility here?
10/01/2003 at 09:43
Badly Trained monkey has a training log available on badlytrainedmonkey.com. It doesn't have the features you mention but I think he/she is open to suggestions

cheers

jenks
10/01/2003 at 09:50
I use coolrunning.com - the graphing seems pretty good. But, since I find the forum and advice here pretty useful, I just thought it'd be nice to have everything I need on the same site.
10/01/2003 at 09:52
Oh dear, Pitts - do I detect the first signs of addiction?
10/01/2003 at 09:53
I've just boinged a thread called "excellent running spreadsheet" which is pretty good.

You can even look as if you are working while using it!
10/01/2003 at 09:54
BTW is Badly trained monkey any relation to Chimp?

:-)
10/01/2003 at 09:58
In his dreams Nessie.
10/01/2003 at 10:05
I think less "addiction" and more "trying to find a way to keep motivated through the bad weather".
10/01/2003 at 10:15
You from Taworth Pitts or is your tenure there professionally based? Which bit (roughly) are you in?
10/01/2003 at 10:27
I'm not from Tamworth in the "born-and-bred" sense, but moved there last year. Living in Two Gates. Which is where the war-hero, Colin Grazier grew up. He's the one that rescued the Enigma Machine (and died in the rescue).
There's just so much to Tamworth people don't know, isn't there?!
10/01/2003 at 23:03
The Pitts

If you have any suggestions for improvements/new features on the www.badlytrainedmonkey.com training log let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Chimp - nice skirt

Starkas

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
11 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.