Running Playlist

6 messages
24/03/2013 at 21:47

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering what your best tracks were on your playlist.. trying to get back into running and need some good tunes to keep me going?

Thanks

25/03/2013 at 13:02
My most recent playlist is on my blog www.timiinengland.wordpress.com.

We all have different tastes for music so what gets me going on the track may not do the same for you. Personally, I prefer dance music and club remixes of popular songs.
17/04/2013 at 12:15

Anything by the Chemical Brothers is great

17/04/2013 at 12:43

old iron maiden classics , run to the hills , hallowed be thy name , the whole of "welcome to the black parade" by my chemical romance 

17/04/2013 at 12:56

Anything by System of a Down or Rammstein, more or less anything by Disturbed and I agree with Martin B about The Black Parade but what always make me smile when they come on are Alice Cooper's Hello Hooray and The Buzzcocks' Ever Fallen in Love. 

The opening bars of Hello Hooray remind me of when in came on my ipod  at the most hideous part of my first ever half marathon  -  'God I feel so strooooooooong...'  haha felt awful but did it anyway and the god of running and ipods has chosen to play The Buzzcocks on the final strait of every one since *and* in the tent at the end of the last GNR!

My husband says he can tell what's playing by the way I run

Sorry for the long answer  -  music's important!

17/04/2013 at 13:23

Love Music lists

Prodigy Firestarter always helps Love the KLF as well

Linkin Park,Metallica,Nickleback..A bit of Yank rock

Thin Lizzy,Saxon,AC/DC (Back in Black every track a winner) and Motorhead

Yep Rock music with a bit of dance thrown in

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.