RW staffer shout out to forumites

21 to 23 of 23 messages
09/12/2012 at 16:19

Hi Kerry.........only just came across this forum post. 

I'd love to join you either Windsor to Richmond, or Richmond to The Mall. I ran the Athens Marathon a few weeks ago, so I'd hope to still be able to run the full marathon distance. I'm currently into the last few of the Asics/ RW Target 26.2 competition, so not sure whether it would be allowed to run all of it if I win, but as there's a 75% chance of losing, I'd love to come along if I lose. 

Either way I'd happily sponsor. I worked a lot with HIV when doing my Master's Thesis in Kenya several years ago. Excellent cause.

13/12/2012 at 13:51

Hi all,

I just wanted to wish Kerry all of the best of luck.They are tweeting under #12in12 and posting here if anyone wants to keep a track of them.

Day 1 - they ran nearly 28 miles!

27/12/2012 at 15:09

Well done on completing the 12 in 12 Kerry -will you be doing a write up in an upcoming edition of RW?

How are you recovering since Sunday?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.