RW staffer shout out to forumites

1 to 20 of 23 messages
22/10/2012 at 12:59

Hi Kerry,

What a great idea! I think you're missing a bit after "what else have we done".... but i'd be interested in possible the 22nd or 23rd with you all.

How do we sign up?

22/10/2012 at 13:03

Wow..Lokks really interesting - Just about to look at the website now.

22/10/2012 at 13:07

Not all the links to the routes for the individual days are working, only the last 3 days seem to be present.

Would like to see the Loughborough - Market Harborough section if you could post a direct link to it

22/10/2012 at 13:36

Why does it need to be for Charadeee?

Can't it be done just for the hell of doing it; you don't need a justification.

22/10/2012 at 13:48

Some questions from me:

- When would you plan to start/finish.

- What sort of pace/distances are you planning to cover in the day? Do you require a minimum pace to take part?

- What else would you want from people taking part?

23/10/2012 at 15:13

Currently working in Leeds, so look forward to seeing you for the Leed-Barnsley leg. Whether I can join you in the run is up in the air at the moment, but one way or another I'll be there

seren nos    pirate
24/10/2012 at 08:21

as it is for charity..............can i just check..........the B&B and transport this being paid for out of the sponsorship or by RW or by the individuals doing the challenge.......

are any of the support team being paid or getting food allowance from the sponsorship money.......

thanks.i like to know all the information before i donate orriase money for a cause.

24/10/2012 at 11:35

good luck - and if I am fit enough I will happily join you on the 12th as I live in Harrogate 
However the main road from Harrogate  to Leeds is horrendously busy in the morning and it certainly does not have a footpath alongside is for the entire route. The alternative minor road routes are also very busy with rat-run motorists and the school run traffic, none of whom seem very willing to give way for runners, so I would suggest you start a little later on your first leg - an 0930 or 1000 would see most of the heavy traffic reduced considerably. That way you have a better chance of arriving in Leeds in one piece!!!

24/10/2012 at 11:47

...........can now see your proposed route and yes Pool Bank is "challenging" as is getting there from Harrogate!!!
There will be no "senior" shoppers on the streets at 0800 in Harrogate - it will still be dark oop north in mid-December!!

seren nos    pirate
25/10/2012 at 09:24

Thanks Kerry for clarifying are a bit far away from south wales to support but will be reading the accounts with interest......good luck

27/10/2012 at 09:37

I have e mailed you with regards to taking part in this, though I am a little concerned that I will not be able to raise that much at this point in the year!

01/11/2012 at 20:20

Hi Kerry - I'd be interested in joining you on one of the last few days, but am raising money for charity efforts elsewhere, so can we join you just for company or do we need to find cash to be invited?

08/11/2012 at 23:02
I would be interested in the first leg (Harrogate to Leeds) as that would be local for me. I'll have a look at the website later
09/11/2012 at 05:46

Bad luck on NYC Kerry. Of course I'll make a donation, will take a look at the routes and email you.

09/11/2012 at 15:24
Email sent last night. I'll see what happens...
12/11/2012 at 17:20
Emailed Sarah, and she has been in touch
12/11/2012 at 19:37

will RW staffers support the VLM mudchute crew in return

20/11/2012 at 15:17
Kerry RW wrote (see)
Loon. wrote (see)

will RW staffers support the VLM mudchute crew in return

Actually I will be there at Mudchute next year, yes! Not running or pacing it next year so planned to go hang out there.

You know... if you're on the look out for pacers -I'm sure some forumites would be willing to help

Well done on the planning so far. Work is being fickle about me having time off so i'm trying to persuade them!

20/11/2012 at 15:42

Hi Kerry - I haven't had any emails so far.

03/12/2012 at 14:49

Who is the secret fifth member? Five in all the pics, only four mentioned. What's that about? Like Seren Nos, a bit far away in S.Wales and unsure about the logistics. Timings from Richmond to the Mall might be a possibility. I'll e-mail later

1 to 20 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.