SAVORY SNACKS (healthy)!

7 messages
31/03/2007 at 10:35
Hello all just joined and wondered if anyone had any other ideas for savory snacks as i normally am a savory person! So far I have thought of sea food sticks, oat cakes and crudities any other ideas?
Nam
31/03/2007 at 10:46

I dont have much of a sweet tooth either, more savoury like you. Pretzels!!! I LOVE eating pretzels nibbled before running. Full of carbs, low in fat and a bit of salt on them for when you get sweaty. Twiglets fall into the same category. There are some marmite flavoured rice cakes out there which are a nice quick nibble. I really like olives too (good fat).
31/03/2007 at 10:49
I forgot about twiglets! Not had them in ages! Are they healthy?
Nam
31/03/2007 at 11:17
they're baked not friend and slow release energy as its a complex carb, and as a snack lots better than crisps!
Nam
31/03/2007 at 11:18
and that should have read fried!
31/03/2007 at 11:22
mmmmmmmmmm will have to get some i recon, love nairns oat cakes to yum yum yum eating them now in fact
01/04/2007 at 15:05
How about rice cakes with various savoury toppings?

J.x

(Twiglets would be my savoury snack of choice though.)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.