Science In Sport

4 messages
26/05/2006 at 14:21
Has anyone out there tried Science In Sport's new Go Nocte drink. Described as a hot chocolate drink that helps in recovery and sleep?
26/05/2006 at 14:34
Not me.

BO
26/05/2006 at 15:56
I have tried the strawberry one and i almost gipped. I have also tried normal Rego chocolate with the same kind of reaction. If you can force it down you it alledgedly helps and I certainly did not have aches or fatigue but I reckon peanut butter on toast with some nesquik chocolate milkshake is the recovery combination of choice :o)
26/05/2006 at 16:43
Have tried the choc nocte, but not the vanilla. Mixes ok cold, but when i heated it, went a gooey mess. Doesn't taste great, similar to rego (which is not the tastiest imo)

I find Maximuscle's recovermax better than rego for aiding recovery, although i do use SIS GO which i think is good.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.