Scottish Runners

32,841 to 32,843 of 32,843 messages
15/04/2014 at 07:52

Tricia, I've worn brooks cascadia on the WHW and found them to be fine.  For the Fling, I plan to wear a pair of Hoka trail shoes.  Since ankle surgery a year ago, I actively seek more cushioning! 

Yesterday at 18:49

Where is everyone? perhaps outside in the sunshine??- Did my 11 mile commute homw from work this moring,a then a 2 hour walk with my OH. Feet sore now! Could really go a beer.

Hope everyone is having a good long weekend.

Yesterday at 19:32
22 Mile run for me this morn, glorious blue skies and sunshine. Feet and ankle my problem. Legs feel absolutely fine but heel sore for 1st few mins when get up and ankle will b stiff and sore in the morn. Feet and ankles are what hurts on run. Especially going downhill. Thinking hokas might b way to go too.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
32,841 to 32,843 of 32,843 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.