Scottish Runners

33,501 to 33,504 of 33,504 messages
22/10/2014 at 20:35

Mrs Mac - thought you wouldn't be staying overnight and couldn't face Dreadnought on my own so in Guest House down the street. See you on Fri night maybe?

How far is Jedburgh?

22/10/2014 at 21:41

It's 38 miles Yes, we can arrange something next week

23/10/2014 at 20:24
Enjoy Mrs Mac - I can't imagine doing ultras 2 weekends running, makes me feel inadequate!

Wet JS run tonight.
24/10/2014 at 17:17

I am still recovering from CS40, and justhoping that the persistent knee pain ( which is just the same whether  I run or not) isn't anything to worry about- ridiculous way to carry on, but I will setout next weekend, and see how it goes.

I remember having quite a twinge in th esame knee at the startof the CS40, and it disppeared ( in the sea of other aches and pains) after the first half.Don't know what it is, not the same as my previous ITBS pain- I'm a bit worried it might be cartilage, then again maybe it's the taper wibbles.

Treated myself to a trip to achillles heel today to get trail shoes, as I will need to train on trail over the winter for the fling. Came out with yet another pair of Brooks- Cascadia- and very brighly coloured they are too! Did a quick 5k on the tready( in the gym, not in the shop!) just to see how they feel- yup, happy witt them- now I just neeed to get fit to run!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
33,501 to 33,504 of 33,504 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.