Seejays Strollers

Keeping our group together

3,941 to 3,960 of 4,320 messages
16/06/2013 at 09:33

Sounds like you've become a full time runner since you've retired Seejay?!

16/06/2013 at 11:37

Seejay thats some good running

16/06/2013 at 11:57

Good running everyone and thank you for good wishes about mums husband. Hes still in hospital so taking mum to visit him i frenchay is very tiring and time consuming. Mum very frail and ive had meetings with social serv to organise carers for her morn and eve !!!

Only managed 3 runs - 3 walks -2 pool sessions this week - a total of 4hrs 40mins exercise and NO cycling - will have to try harder next week as it will be the 2nd week of my training plan for 26 mile run followed by 66 mile cycle - not till end of Sept but i know how quickly the time will pass and i have to get on top of it!!!

Ttfn nessie x

16/06/2013 at 13:57

If you or anyone you know would like to help me help others then that would be fab.

Imdoing this challenge for MIND(mental health charity) & Cancer Research.

www.virginmoneygiving.com/vanessaking2

Thanks nessie x

17/06/2013 at 14:29

good result at my weight watchers weigh in lose 2lbs i put on last week plus and extra 0.5 lbs so now done to 10st 5lbs which is about a low as i want to get

running wise chicken out of the 10 miles i was thinking of doing today and  opted for 8 in the instead  got around in 1:11:27 avg pace was 8:40 but the best thing was all the splits were in the 8's so looking good for pacing my friend around  the Bristol H/M in September

18/06/2013 at 06:43

Morning all. You seem to have had your share of illness in your family recently Ness - take care x

19/06/2013 at 14:21

i  was going to do a gym session today but have only just got up i haven't slept this long in ages but the problem now is i will be having to think about  going  back to work soon so the gym session won't get done today so i may just walk to work for a change or even dig my bike out

21/06/2013 at 14:07

no long run for me this weekend just to much to do around the house so will give it a miss this weekend and get back to it next week

did ride the bike to work in the end

21/06/2013 at 20:15

Still hospital visiting - very tirig and draining but managed my training runs - pool sessions - walk - cycle - do horses - work - judge writing and decorate kitchen!!!!

#totallyknackered!!!! Lol

Im into my 3rd week of traing plan next week - so fingers crossed it keeps going well.

Need to do more cycling - hope to cycle tomo after babysitting and b& q ing!!!!

Ttfn nessie x

23/06/2013 at 09:34

Hi everyone hope all is well?

My 2nd week of training plan completed - need to get more cycling done - my run today was only just over 6 insted of 7!!!. Time against me as alwayys!!

Still hospital vidsiting and babysitting - just need more hours in the day - LOL

take care ttfn ness x

23/06/2013 at 13:07

Hi all 

busy busy as always Ness!

lazy day for me today - we all need one sometimes. Try it Ness!

23/06/2013 at 14:03

Afternoon all

well after saying there was going to be no running this
weekend i didn't count wife having a different idea's so we were out the door this morning for what should have been 7 mile run  which in the end turn into 8

Edited: 23/06/2013 at 14:07
24/06/2013 at 05:20

Ha ha Kev will def try a lazy day soon!!!!

A bit of a sore head this morn - had a surprise party yesterday organised by hubby - lots of friends and family and pimms and champagne!!!!!

Lovely to see everyone and great time was had by all -

Slow recovery run this morn me thinks!!!!!

Ttfn ness x 

24/06/2013 at 09:04

Morning eveyone.....Since I last posted, I've only managed 3 runs  but I had a lazy and thorougly enjoyable week in Cornwall  so I'll blame that! Running, together with a new fitness plan and diet starts today!

Hope you're all well. Catch up again soon!

24/06/2013 at 14:12

afternoon all

well as it was such a lovely day today decided to do10 miles went OK i had decided not to look at my watch every 5 seconds and only look at the pace at the end after i had down loaded it have to say i was a little disappointed with the splits as i thought the run felt faster

26/06/2013 at 08:31

Manged a quick (for me) 4.11 miles last night in 32:14 (ave 7:50 per mile). I felt good for the first 2¾ miles and decided to try and keep the pace going. My splits were 8:09; 7:25; 7:47; 8:04 and 7:28 pace for the last bit! The last full mile was along a very bumpy trail. Taking that all in and the heat, I was very pleased. Felt it a bit after, so the next run will definitely be at a more leisurely pace.

2 days completed of my 30 day fitness plan as well!

Hope you're all well!

26/06/2013 at 13:26

Afternoon all

rang the changes yesterday did a 40 minute gym session for a change must get of my bum and get out for a run in a minute or i may just do the 5 miles on the treadmill i haven't decided yet

26/06/2013 at 16:13

Afternoon all

Well in the end opted for just a little 3 miles  have to say it was nice down here again today so just chucked on a t-shirt, shorts and a pair of running shoe was out the door and home again in roughly 25 minutes as i didn't even bother taking my Garmin today

Edited: 26/06/2013 at 16:13
28/06/2013 at 18:10

evening all

16 miles for me today splits weren't to bad  as i set out to keep the pace down ranging from 8:21 to  10:10 but the good thin is i managed to run all of it today with out hitting the wall

29/06/2013 at 06:55

Good running CN AND TOBY

Well my week started well - runs - walks - pool sessions then it all fell apart !!!! Been laidup with sickness bug since i came back from pool on wed eve - so no cycle or run thurs and fri - still feel a bit weak this morn so think i will leave exercising today aswell.

Hopefully do LSR (very slow!!!!) tomorrow.

Hope everyone else ok ttfn nessie x

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.