Seejays Strollers

Keeping our group together

4,241 to 4,249 of 4,249 messages
01/04/2014 at 00:28

hi Kev if the weathers anything like this weekend it's going to be a corker of a day

04/04/2014 at 10:46
Good luck Toby -
Ran 3 mile hilly route yesterday all ok
This morning did 4 mile flat route and struggled!!!! So deflated - I must try harder I think - mojo lacking at the moment??
Hope u all ok
Ttfn nessie
06/04/2014 at 17:03

Hope today went well Toby?

Had a run yesterday but today's long walk fell foul to the weather 

I'm afraid. 

06/04/2014 at 19:01

Evening all

well another Brighton marathon done and as i said ran with my daughter Snowmaiden glad to report we got around in 5:26:45 taking 1:44:00 off her time from last year

06/04/2014 at 19:10
That's great Toby - well done to your daughter she must be so chuffed )
I ran 4 miles on Friday - flat route and I struggled!!!
Today I did over 5 miles on a really awful hilly route and all was fine and shaved time off my previous efforts???? How strange this running is ???
Ttfn Nessie x
07/04/2014 at 17:29

Good going Nessie. 

Toby - to shave 1 and 3/4 off a time is amazing! Glad you enjoyed. 

12/04/2014 at 09:02

no running for me this week but must get back to it on Monday it will be strange just doing short little runs after all that long mileage but I’m going to have to step my game up over the next year as my daughter (Snowmaiden) has decided she wants to go for a G/F/A place at Brighton next year so she can get into London the following year which means she’ going to have to take another 1hr 40min of her time for this year

so were firstly going to have to get her used to running continual instead of the run walk and then build up the pace she running at as she will have to get used to running at least 8:58 pace to achieve her target and after all i can’t have her getting in and not me which means i have to take at least 20 minutes of my time as well

13/04/2014 at 19:12
Wow Toby - good luck to both of u
I ran just over 5 hilly miles this morn - all ok - thinking about a challenge for me to do later in the year to raise funds for a local young lad who was a promising rugby player and now is tetraplegic (
We are so lucky to be able to run - I cherish every day
Ness x
14/04/2014 at 00:42

Morning all

well i was going out for a run today but have to wait for the gas man so it’s the treadmill for me just going to 3 miles  just to get the legs working again then I’m going to attempt to build the pace up over the next 3 or 4 weeks as i want to have a pop at my 10k time when i run the Bristol 10k in may my PB stands at 46:17 would love to go  under 45minutes

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4,241 to 4,249 of 4,249 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.