Setting up a new running club

Advice

21 to 31 of 31 messages
21/08/2012 at 12:25

First meeting went very well. Only about 16 there out of the now 60 odd we have as 'members' on the facebook page.

Turned out they were very keen to get things going. Already got our name, working on a logo, chosen team colours, entered a team in the Cardiff 10k, and arranged when our training sessions are going to be and what they will involve. Just need some volunteers for officers now and we'll be able to fill in the relevant forms and get affiliated.

First training session tonight. Looks like you'll be seeing the Cwm Ogwr Running Club at South Wales events very soon.

and yes... I've changed

First meeting went very well. Only about 16 there out of the now 60 odd we have as 'members' on the facebook page.

Turned out they were very keen to get things going. Already got our name, working on a logo, chosen team colours, entered a team in the Cardiff 10k, and arranged when our training sessions are going to be and what they will involve. Just need some volunteers for officers now and we'll be able to fill in the relevant forms and get affiliated.

First training session tonight. Looks like you'll be seeing the Cwm Ogwr Running Club at South Wales events very soon.

and yes... I've changed my

and yes... I've changed my username

and yes... I've changed my username to

and yes... I've changed my username to legend

and yes... I've changed my username to legend instead of

and yes... I've changed my username to legend instead of ledgend after

and yes... I've changed my username to legend instead of ledgend after a

and yes... I've changed my username to legend instead of ledgend after a couple o

and yes... I've changed my username to legend instead of ledgend after a couple of comments about it being spelt wrong! Sorry for all the posts - my computer just decided to have a fit and posted several times?!?

Edited: 21/08/2012 at 12:26
23/08/2012 at 13:54
Edited: 14/03/2013 at 11:29

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 31 of 31 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.