should I, can I . will I , won't I

1 message
27/03/2011 at 10:32

Should I, Can I, Will I , Won't I

Last year I wanted to run the Connemara Ultra marathon as my first ultra, but left it to late to enter, so I entered the Wye Valley 30 then the Isle of Wight two day event 70 miles I enjoyed both of these events . I entered this year for the Connemara Ultra which is 39.9 miles but two weeks ago I fell down stairs and hurt my tailbone coccyx so for two weeks I have not run but have managed to do 3 swims of around an hour yesterday i ran a very slow 4 mile which yes i could feel a niggle but hopefully i have two more weeks of complete rest, so really for a month I have not done much, my training before hand had been going so so well.  I really really want to run this event just to get round now and enjoy the fantastic views and the run should I, can I will I , won't I.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.