snacks?

21 to 23 of 23 messages
29/10/2002 at 12:54
Just eaten my little pot of raisins and sunflower seeds (more economic if you buy a huge bag and pack into a pot yourself than buy those daft 'lunchbox snack pack' things). Bought the cheap malt loaf duo at Safeways on Friday, haven't opened it yet..... but when I do I don't think it'll take long to eat both. Fruit, lots of fruit.
kc
29/10/2002 at 13:03
My favourite office snack is a banana, but I'm also partial to assorted Kelloggs things: Nutrigrain, Elevenses, and Special K bars. Start bars would be fantastic, but they haven't been invented yet.

Must try Sugar Puff sandwiches :-)
29/10/2002 at 13:36
Dried fruit is good but not too much or you may end up 'running' to the loo!!!
Malt loaf is excellent, if they are too sweet they now do a fruity ryvita with sultanas in.
If I know I don't need a snack I will have a big mug of coffee and that will keep the munchies at bay til lunch time.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.