So scunnered

2 messages
11/08/2002 at 20:40
This is the end of my 3rd week break from running, Doc say's at least 4 for injury to fully recover. At first I was at the gym 5 nights per week, oh how boring & sad, 2nd week I noticed it was down to 3 with me having to drag myself out. Last week, one night, in between I had been going out on my bike, that is before I buckled the chain thing. So no bike, no running, and no motivation to go to the gym. This week I am determined to get back to the gym & I got the bike repaired and returned yesterday, so next week is looking a bit better. And off course the retail therapy I had was to purchase a new sports watch which will require a workout too. But it is so hard when you know you cant but you want to, and with 3 races coming up ( now training jogs ) I think scunnered just sums it up !!!
11/08/2002 at 20:45
Did I forget to mention the 4lbs I have gained in these 3 weeks.. Totaly Scunnered ..

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.